Thursday, January 2, 2014

Morning Routine

This morning I reflected on our morning routine and I have to say, I have a sweet life! Albert and I get up and I put on a pot of coffee, get him a cup of milk (this morning it was half almond milk, half whole milk and some chocolate syrup) and then make us some toast. Albert enjoys his toast, with fruit and sometimes cereal while watching PBS and I enjoy my coffee while reading blogs and articles online. Of course there are interruptions and it usually only lasts about an hour, but I get about an hour to enjoy my coffee and toast! There are some days that I feel guilty about not working and staying home with our little man, but I have more days and moments, when I am so thankful that I get to stay home with this kid! He's pretty much the Cat's Pajamas! 

Anyways, here are 2 articles that made me happy. Silly? Yes, but so am I, so happy reading!  

I've got adoption on the brain! http://entertainment.howstuffworks.com/13-famous-people-who-were-adopted.htm#page=0

I have an irrational fear of natural disasters. Living in Arizona is perfect for me because we don't have tornadoes, hurricanes, or earthquakes, however we do have some pretty wicked lightning storms. This article made my cup of coffee even better! http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2014/01/02/22143525-lightning-strikes-killed-fewer-americans-than-ever-in-2013

Also, check out this blog! http://www.733blog.com/ the free printable section caught my eye! 





No comments:

Post a Comment