Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Looking forward!

2013 was an incredible year for us! We met our little boy, fell in love with him and are now blessed to be called his moms! It has been an incredible ride and more than I could have ever asked for!
 I have never really made New Year resolutions before, however this year I have a few things I would like to accomplish:

1.) I would like to travel a lot more. San Francisco, Tennessee and Maui are at the top of my list, but I also want to visit more of beautiful Arizona. I love the desert, forest and canyons and need to see more! We are constantly trying to support local, so that should include our travels.
b.) I want to shed some pounds. Drop some weight. Adios the love handles...I think you get the picture.
3.) I want to make things. I sometimes get intimidated by crafting ideas so I don't even try. This year I'd like to try some of those ideas- even if it means I'll fail.
4.) More time with my family and best gal pal.

Also,  I'm looking forward to a very big event this year:

ADOPTION!! Hopefully we will be adopting our little man very soon!

Do you have any New Years Resolutions this year? If so, what are they?





No comments:

Post a Comment