1. Because it's home. My parents home is just so comfortable and when we're there we spend a lot of time outside.
2. The People. Awesome people.
3. It's gorgeous. Ajo has a lot of houses that need work and unfortunately that is what a lot of people see when they pass through, but Ajo really is quite beautiful.
Not to mention the gorgeous churches that surround a beautiful plaza. I will have to post pictures of that at another time...perhaps when we go down for the Ajo Reunion.
4. When we are in Ajo we get to be a part of stuff like this:
5. This awesome open pit mine.
My hometown has a special place in my heart and its great to see how much Cassandra and Mr. A have fallen in love with it too. People from Ajo have a lot of pride in our small little town and that is one of the other things I love about this place.